Single Gauge 32” Hose
DURABLE AND EASY TO READ, FOR EVERY MISSION.
The Zeagle Single Gauge with 32″ Hose features custom-dial graphics that are large, easy to read and ultra-luminous for greater visibility in low light.
Made with tough environments in mind, the gauge’s one-piece brass body is shock-resistant and highly durable. The ergonomic styling offers a low and compact profile and a one-piece brass body means it’s shock-resistant and durable enough to survive your most radical underwater adventures. From rec to tech, the Single Gauge with 32″ Hose is perfect as a redundant air monitoring instrument.
The standard hose is 32in / 82cm in length. Also available with a two, or three gauge Slimline Co-pilot console. Imperial and Metric.
- One-piece brass body is shock-resistant and highly durable.
- Ergonomic sleek styling of the housing gives the instrument a low and compact profile and comfortable grip.
- Comes with black rubber hose for flexibility to provide ease of gauge reading.
- Two integrated attachment points at the top provide multiple options for gear configuration.
- Custom Zeagle dial that is large easy to read and attractive.
- Copper Beryllium spiral-wound rings ensure greater reliability and miniaturization, while the Bourdon tube design provides measurement accuracy.
- Operating temperature from 40 degrees Celsius to -5 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit to 23 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Available in both imperial and metric.
Tested. Trusted. Warranty
Zeagle warrants that Zeagle Instruments (gauges, consoles) purchased from authorized Zeagle dealers shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal sport, skin and scuba diving use with proper maintenance and care for a period of two (2) years from date of original purchase. Under this limited warranty, Zeagle will either repair or replace, at the sole option of Zeagle, any original equipment or parts that fail to perform as intended. When this limited warranty is in force, it will cover the cost of necessary replacement parts. Labor and shipping charges are not included and must be paid by you. You must save the original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. Zeagle makes no warranty or representation regarding the performance of any products used in conjunction with Zeagle’s products. This Limited warranty applies only to products sold through authorized Zeagle dealers.
This limited warranty shall be void if the Instruments have been altered, neglected, misused, abused, lost, or changed. The warranty applies only to normal sport, skin, or scuba diving use.
Warranty does not extend to plastic gauges faces, rubber boots, HP hoses, O-rings, batteries, hose fitting corrosion, or chrome loss.
This limited warranty shall be void if repairs are performed by anyone other than an authorized Zeagle dealer. Equipment in question should be returned, prepaid, to your authorized Zeagle dealer, or Zeagle, along with a clear copy of the original receipt. Before sending any equipment to Zeagle directly, you must first obtain a Return Authorization Number from Zeagle. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary state to state.