1. Your regulator is guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover normal wear, or damage from accident, abuse, neglect, alterations, improper usage, or failure to follow reasonable care and maintenance as outlined in this manual. Under this limited warranty, Zeagle will either repair or replace, at its sole option, any original equipment or parts that fail to perform as intended. Shipping and Labor charges are not included and must be paid by you. To validate your warranty, you must fill out and return your warranty registration card to Zeagle within 30 days of purchase. This Limited Lifetime Warranty excludes filters, hoses, O-rings, diaphragms and mouthpieces, which are warranted for two years from the regulator’s date of purchase. Filling out the card requires printing CLEARLY the serial numbers of both the first and second stages. You can also register your regulator at www.zeagle.com on the internet in the "Registration" section. The first stage serial number is stamped on the DS-V, ReZort, RaZor or Envoy first stage between the ports. The 50-D first stage is stamped on the top of the turret bolt. The Flathead 7 and LT first stage is etched on the top of the body. The second stage serial number is stamped on the mouthpiece tube. To read this serial number you must fold back the flexible silicone mouthpiece to expose the numbers. Each serial number consists of a prefix letter followed by six numbers. All of the digits of both the first and second stages must be CLEARLY printed on your warranty registration card for your warranty to be activated.
2. For proof of original ownership, you must save the original purchase receipt. It is your record of when and where the regulator was purchased. It also lets you know when your annual service should be performed.
3. To keep the original-owner limited lifetime warranty in effect, you must have your regulator inspected and serviced annually, within 30 days before or after the anniversary of the purchase date. Failure to do so will invalidate your warranty. This servicing must be performed by an authorized Zeagle dealer. Save the receipts from this servicing for your records.
4. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser, and then only to certified divers.
5. Sometimes products from other manufacturers are attached to Zeagle equipment. This warranty does not cover those other products or make any claims as to the performance or suitability of those other products.
6. This limited warranty applies only to regulators sold through authorized Zeagle Systems dealers.
7. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that may vary from state to state.
Disclaimer And Limitation On Remedy
(Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the following limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.) Zeagle expressly limits any and all warranties, expressed or implied, to the terms of the limited warranty as set forth above. Your remedies are limited to those contained herein and are in lieu of all other remedies, whether based on breach of warranty or contract, negligence, strict product liability or other tort. Zeagle specifically disclaims liability for any consequential, special or indirect damages arising out of the use of Zeagle Equipment.